google analytics

amazon

10/14/10

Is it already time.......

To start thinking about holiday cards? Yes, yes it is. Holiday cards have always been the best way to stay in touch with all your family and friends. They show that you care and often when you personalize them with family photos it gives them a glimpse into your life. Last year I just bought cards and personalized them by adding a collage of festive pics of the kids inserted in to the card. This year I have been looking into personallized cards with the pictures on them from PurpleTrail’s personalized holiday cards 


In the past I have personalized my holiday cards by adding family photos

adding glitter

using holiday stickers to decorate (OK well the children usually apply the stickers which can literally get placed beyond the cards and in the most mysterious of places.)

adding personal greetings to each card from our family

and this year I plan on using the easy tools on www.purpletrail.com

With Purpletrail.com it easy to create one of a kind invitations and cards you are sure to love!. In fact, PurpleTrail is the only service that allows you to fully customize your design & create exactly what you want.

There is no limit on number of photos you can upload or embellishments and text you can add to your design. You can even change the type and size of the card at any time. There is a designer in each one of us. With their website they make it easy to make all kinds of cards, not just for the major holidays, but themed invitations, baby announcements, wedding, everyday cards like housewarming or brunch invitations, they even have a section  for professional business cards. The best part for me is the community section where they have tons of party ideas, and believe me I can ues as much help as I can get.

...So I was just checking out their site and they have some really cool embellishments like falling snow that you can use if you decide to send your cards online. However with as much as I love vintage things that includes some good old fashioned sending and receiving cards.
   OK so I just did a test card with some pictures I had from last year. Oh I just can't wait till Thanksgiving and Christmas. I do truly love the holidays and the way it brings family and old and new friends together.



Disclosure: I am participating in a giveaway for PurpleTrail.com and it makes you eligible for a PurpleTrail gift code. Provide a link to the contest information page at http://www.purpletrail.com/blogcontests

No comments:

Post a Comment