google analytics

amazon

5/29/15

Our Review of Tinker Crate

   I gotta tell you I have worked hard the last 6-10 years getting my kids interested in all things STEM, Science, Technologies, Engineering, and Math. I will continue to do what I can to keep them interested because science is important. Heck, not only is it important but it can also be loads of fun. Also as a public school parent I believe it is important to continue educating my offsprings even when they aren't at school because, well, they are kinda my responsibility and all.

  Anyway back to the point of this post, I finally ordered my kids a Tinker Crate, it is a monthly science kit delivered to our mailbox, after debating on it for several months and seeing cool projects they had sent out like a hydraulic arm or a motor that the kids can build themselves with the help of a blueprint included.

Well we received our first one yesterday and the girls were super excited. Our first kit was a build your own drip irrigation system with an information book on the many different forms of irrigation used for farming. This kit had perfect timing because we recently moved to a new house and were able to plant our first real garden a few weeks ago. Now they have a small garden in their bedroom with sunflowers, watermelon, peas, and wheat grass. Hopefully their watermelon will sprout well and make a good replacement for the one I may or may not have killed in the big garden.


If you are interested in trying out the Tinker Crate you can receive $10 off here.

http://tinker.kiwicrate.com/Refer?i=KristinaE5









I was not compensated for this post in any way, These are my own opinions, I really just like the product from what I have seen so far


Update: less than a week later 



No comments:

Post a Comment