google analytics

amazon

2/9/15

Easy Fun Valentine's cards for Minecraft lovers

Both my 9 and 6 year old are obsessed with the Minecraft game and of course those crazy YouTube videos from StampyCat or something. Ha! I never thought I'd hear myself telling my kids I would rather them play a game all day than watch a video of someone else play a game. Although I do love to see how my kids use their creativity to build some pretty cool things in the game. Well, while at the stores I was kind of surprised to not see many options for Minecraft Valentines. Then I came across these awesome FREE printable Valentine's day cards from agrandlife.net. You can find the PDF here and print them out on card stock. 
My girls also really loved these Creeper  candy wrappers. They are easy to make just print, cut, and glue the edges together. Also Free you can find them at simpleasthatblog.com to download the PDF Here. They were made to wrap gum but as you can see they also fit these tiny Hershey's just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment