google analytics

amazon

10/17/11

Spooky Halloween Tortilla Chips

It's almost Halloween and I am planning for my daughter's third birthday party. I just did a practice run on a party recipe that I will be using this year along with my mummy dogs. These are my spooky tortilla chips and essentially this is a great idea for any holiday or occasion because they are so easy and cheap to make into any design.

All you need is :
a cookie cutter
package of corn tortillas
3 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon lawry's season salt
1 teaspoon paprika
salt

mix oil, season salt, and paprika in a small bowl
cut out your shapes and align on a cookie sheet in a single layer then brush or spoon and spread the oil mixture onto both sides of tortillas then bake at 375* for 5-10 minutes until crispy then ad a pinch of salt to taste. These are great for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment