google analytics

amazon

7/25/14

Tacos in a bag


We went camping up in the mountains last weekend in our new "to us" overcab truck camper and for one of our camp meals I made Walkin Tacos or Tacos in a Bag which I had found on Pinterest. My family was skeptical at first but couldn't get enough. It was so easy and cheap to make I don't know why I haven't made it sooner. I bought a variety pack of single pack of small bags of chips so everyone could choose whether they wanted Doritos or Fritos. Before you open the bag push in the bottom corners, this makes the bag able to stand upright, then fold down the top a little after you open it.
Then just add your taco meat and whatever toppings each person likes. So delicious, easy to make, and even easier to clean up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment