google analytics

amazon

3/30/14

Always time to show your #disneyside

   I know it's been a while since I have posted anything on here. I have had a lot going on lately, plus I work what feels like all the time and when I am home all I seem to do is clean, cook, and sleep rinse and repeat over and over. When I got the opportunity to throw a #disneyside from MomSelect my girls and I were super excited. But my schedule got so crazy and I work most weekends so when I finally got a Saturday off we set up our party,
but of course everyone we invited was either sick or out of town. Which made the girls very sad, that's when I realized we need to show our disney side all the time when and wherever we get a chance. Because disney is about being a kid and being happy no matter how old you are or where you are, just have fun with your family. So that day I took them out to see Frozen and when we got home we had a disney dance party and made goody bags to hand out to our neighbors and friends so they could also share their DisneySide.
    When I think about it, my whole childhood and life has revolved around Disney and so have my children's lives, there is so much innocence and love and learning  in it and we should all celebrate that. You can head over to http://www.disneysidecelebrations.com/ to get some ideas and recipes and have your own Disney Side @ Home Celebration. Even if your on a budget like myself you can still throw an awesome party with supplies from dollar tree they have tons of disney stuff all thoughout their stores from party supplies to picture frames.
    Some of the things we included in the goody packs were Olaf and white chocolate popcorn with sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment