google analytics

amazon

1/15/14

Must see movies from the 80's and 90's to watch with your kids.

     I don't know about you guys but I remember some awe inspiring movies about the hardships and the magic and wonder of growing up. I was thinking about this last Christmas eve when I was trying to think of what movie I wanted to watch with my girls before getting ready for bed and that's when I thought of Home Alone. I mean I hadn't seen that movie in forever and neither of them had ever seen it. So we watched it and my kids actually loved it as much as I did when I was a kid. Now we have movie night at least once or twice a week exploring the great classics of the 1980s. Ha WOW, that some how makes me feel really old. The following list is just the movies I remember and loved. If I missed any awesome movies that I may need to watch let me know so I can add it to my must sees. Most of these I have found streaming online on a website called putlocker when I do a google search of the title and online stream just don't click on Watch in HD or Download, scroll down a little and you will see the streaming window to click play.

  • Batteries not included
  • Flight of the Navigator
  • Radio Flyer
  • The Never Ending Story
  • Return to Oz
  • The Goonies
  • Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
  • The Land Before Time
  • Home Alone
  • E.T The Extra Terrestrial
  • Hook
  • The Last Star Finder
  • Ghost Busters

Now break out the popcorn and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment