google analytics

amazon

1/28/14

Let me show you my #DisneySide

  Recently I was chosen, thanks to Disney Parks and MomSelect, to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration where I was told I would receive a free party kit but it was a total surprise of what it would contain. So you can imagine our excitement when the ups pulled up with this giant box 
The girls and I opened it up and found a super awesome 20" American Tourister spinner luggage which happens to be THE official luggage of Walt Disney World Resort. 
Inside the suitcase it was filled to the brim with Disney magic so that we can start planning for our personal #disneyside at home celebration. I'm thinking our theme will be a Disney valentines party 
I can't wait to host our party thanks to Disney Parks, MomSelect, HP, and American Tourister. I am also excited to see the all the other Disney side parties being thrown this next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment