google analytics

amazon

4/11/11

OMG why have I never tried Nutella before?!




I was recently given an opportunity to host a Nutella party from mommyparties.com and they provided us with a large jar of Nutella spread. I was really excited because I have been seeing a lot of commercials for it lately but have never tried it before. At first I thought it would be kinda like peanut butter, but to my surprise it was beyond delicious and chocolaty  to no end. Mmmm I want more just thinking about it. The kids (and I) loved it most on a warm toasted waffle. So what is Nutella? you ask....it is a tasty unique spread made from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. Nutella® has no artificial colors or preservatives and does not contain or come in  contact with any peanuts. It can be used on a wide variety of breads. I have also seen some recipes online of it baked into muffins that I haven't tried yet but most certainly will try in the future.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, my DH brought this home one day and it was so rich, yummy and chocolaty. I spread it on bread and gave it to my son as a snack for school. He loved it! I try not to eat sugar so we didn't get it again, but it certainly is a fantastic tasting product.

    ReplyDelete