google analytics

amazon

2/24/11

We are opening a new TATTOO STUDIO!!!!

{this is what we started with minus a wall}

 Yet I still can't help to think "what am I getting myself into AGAIN"  As much as I hate to admit it all the drama with our recent artists has made things difficult. With the coming and going it is undoubtedly hard as a piercer to run a tattoo studio because I need to know that no matter what I have at least one dedicated artist to depend on no matter what. Well in the process of trying to get an old artist back we ended up getting together and creating a partnership to be in business together and we found a new location that is beyond perfect with a little tlc. So here we are when I thought we might just give up and take a loss we are creating Imperial Tattoo Company in Sugar Land, TX with a good friend that we can trust. The last couple of weeks have been crazy because once again we are building a shop from the ground up and it is tiring yet a little bit fun knowing that we put so much hard work into it is very rewarding, though I will truly miss Anchors Aweigh. So here are some pictures of our progress so far from what we started with. We are hoping to be open by March 5th because there is going to be a huge parking lot mardi gras party thrown by
Frank N Steins Bar & Grill next door. That is also the day that
Sydeney's school has it's first carnival that I promised we would
not miss so I am going to be a very busy girl.













we are getting very close

No comments:

Post a Comment